Customer Services Apprentice
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: £4.15 per hour with an increase to £6.15 per hour after successful six month probation
- Hours: 37 hours per week 8:45-17:00 including 20% L&D
- Contract Type: 15 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Closing Date: 09 March 2021
- Interview Date: 15 March 2021
About the role…
Publica is a unique place to work – we’re a Local Government organisation with a twist!
This is a unique opportunity to start your career in an organisation that provides services on behalf of a group of local Councils.
The Customer Service team provides a vital support service to local residents. As part of the team you will be answering telephone enquiries in the busy call centre and providing general administration support to the department.
You will work towards a Customer Service Practitioner Standard level 2 qualification to support your development in this job role. There will be the opportunity to attend training at Cirencester College to enhance your Apprenticeship experience as well as on the job training
You will need…
- GCSE Level 9 - 4 (formerly A* to C) Maths and English
- Commitment to attain the Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Experience of working in a team. This could be within any environment (e.g. home / work / education / social)
- Excellent interpersonal skills – Communicates effectively and confidently
- Good basic level of IT and keyboard skills with a confident attitude to learn new systems
- Genuine desire to help people and an interest in customer service
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Lauren Hanratty at Lauren.Hanratty@publicagroup.uk or phone 01285 623619 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please apply through Cirencester College website or alternatively send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.
Do you consider that you have a disability?
Publica has signed up to 'Disability Confident' commit to encourage applications by offering an interview to those who declare they have a disability, if the person meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined on the person specification.
Please indicate on your covering letter if this applies to you.